Bollinger and Sathyaraj


 Bollinger received a visit from a special fan; actor Sathyaraj

The best pacer of CSK Bollinger at the recent launch of the Advanced Hair Studio in Chennai. Speaking about his team he says,“I get along very well with Badrinath and Dhoni. We are a tight group. We have been playing together for years now and we all gel really well.”

He also showed concern about losing hair very early, “Losing hair at a very young age was disturbing. It affects not just appearance but also self-esteem.

Katty Perry peck on his cheek?

Looking depper enough for pop idol Katy Perry to give him a peck on his cheek at the IPL opening ceremony, he hesitates to answer the question about his wife’s reaction to it.Admitting that she is his pillar of support, he just says, “Well. Umm, next question please. I don’t think I can talk about that.”

Raina Fooling you around with his hair?

“I think Raina is very stylish and has a good hair style,” he says. So does he take any styling tips from him? “No,” he laughs.

Chennai my second home!

“I love everything about the place.The culture here is great. The food is fantastic. Fishermen’s Cove is a fantastic place to go and relax with family and friends.I’m a huge fan of the sea food here and also the dosa and idly. I have a diet to maintain so I have to worry about that too,” he adds.

Bollinger says Nandri!

The boys also managed to teach the Aussie some Tamil. “Nandri,” he shows off and further adds, “I have also learnt some dance moves and Chamak Challo is my favourite number.”

Comments