Some Unforgetable Quotes On SACHIN TENDULKAR


Sachin Tendulkar has carried the burden of the nation for 21 years. It is time we carried him on our shoulders- Virat Kohli after India won the 2011 World Cup


"I have seen God, he bats at no. 4 in Tests for India"- Matthew Hayden

"There are 2 kind of batsmen in the world. One Sachin Tendulkar. Two all the others"- Andy Flower

"We did not lose to a team called India...we lost to a man called Sachin" -Mark Taylor, during the test match in Chennai (1997)

I'll be going to bed having nightmares of Sachin just running down the wicket and belting me back over the head for six. He was unstoppable. I don't think anyone, apart from Don Bradman, is in the same class as Sachin Tendulkar. He is just an amazing player- Shane Warne

I think he is marvellous. I think he will fit in whatever category of Cricket that has been played or will be played, from the first ball that has ever been bowled to the last ball that's going to be. He can play in any era and at any level. I would say he's 99.5% perfect- Viv Richards on Sachin Tendulkar

He has defined cricket in his fabulous, impeccable manner. He is to batting what Shane Warne is to bowling-Richie Benaud

If I've to bowl to Sachin, I'll bowl with my helmet on. He hits the ball so hard-Dennis Lillee

Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal- Brian Lara

Don't bowl bad balls he hits the good ones for fours-Michael Kasprowicz

Nothing bad can happen to us if we're on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it- Hashim Amla

Sachin was so focused. He never looked like getting out. He was batting with single-minded devotion. It was truly remarkable. It was a lesson- Martina Navratilova

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing us to breathe the same air as you do- Shahrukh Khan

The thing I like the most about Sachin is his intensity. After being in the game for so long, he still has the same desire to do well for India in any international match. I tell you what, this man is a legend¬- Sourav Ganguly

He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also- Waqar Younis

Sachin Tendulkar is, in my time, the best player without doubt - daylight second, Brian Lara third-Shane Warne

Sachin is cricket's God- Barry Richards



 "Cricket is our Religion" "Sachin is our GOD"

Comments